ComStar International, Inc. ships by land, ocean, and air
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the supply chain has been disrupted. Please note that there may be a delay with your shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Terms: Net due in 30 days on approved accounts only. Invoice not paid within 30 days is considered delinquent. No cash discount on discounted product prices
2. Wholesale pickup allowance: 3% discount off of the total invoice from College Point plant only.
3. Case quantities: All products will be shipped in full case quantities only, unless previously negotiated.
4. Shortages: Any shortage in original cartons will be made good by ComStar with proper documentation and proof.
5. Damages and shortages on delivery: All damages and shortages at time of delivery must be noted on the freight bill or bill of lading. We cannot honor any claims if not properly noted on paperwork.
6. Return policy: ComStar will issue full credit on products returned due to defective manufacturing. No product will be accepted for return without prior investigation and authorization from ComStar. A 15% restocking charge will apply on all non-defective merchandise returned in full cases only.
6a. Hazardous products cannot be returned unless the receiver has a hazmat shipping license.
7. Safety Data Sheets: SDS are available in the “Product SDS” tab on each product page on our website.
8. Credit card payments are accepted. Orders received via website or email will be confirmed via email or phone. Please call customer service direct at 1-800-328-0142 or email orders to [email protected].
All ComStar products are manufactured to the highest standard and guaranteed to work as stated. If a product does not perform, we will issue a credit or replace with merchandise of equal value. Please note: plastic pipe cements and furnace cement have a one year shelf life. Buyer and seller agree to an arbitration hearing to settle all disputes.
Due to fluctuating market conditions affecting chemical prices, some product prices will change accordingly.
SHIPPING RATES BY LAND (Independent Truckers)
On Full and Half truckloads: Due to independent carrier rate changes on full and half truckloads of products, we cannot guarantee shipping rates until an order is placed. Kindly contact us for freight rates.
Note: Orders with discounted item prices: Increase above order size by 15% to qualify for free freight.
|Order Size||Region 1||Region 2|
|$1,900||Free Freight||Charge Freight|
|$2,100||Free Freight||5% Discount|
|$5,000||Free Freight||8% Discount|
|$7,500||Free Freight||Free Freight|
REGION 1: East of Mississippi River, plus St. Louis and Little Rock, AR. and north of Washington D.C.
REGION 2: West of Region 1 and south of Washington D.C.
Note: Alaska and Hawaii – freight allowance applies as far as West Coast. For international orders, please call our office for rates.
Above rates are subject to change without prior notice with the exception of orders placed where ComStar has acknowledged a new free freight policy.
Free freight is only applied to chemical orders. Orders with refrigerants do not qualify for free freight.
USPS, UPS AND FEDEX
ComStar uses USPS, UPS, AND FEDEX (Only USPS for PO Box addresses). USPS, UPS, AND FEDEX will be used at the customers request and/or for small packages with a total weight below 70 lbs.
All product shipments (Hazmat and Non-Hazmat) will include a packing list. If the order comes to us by phone, fax, or email then we send the invoice with the shipment or will mail the hard copy invoice the day it is shipped. If the Hazmat order/shipment goes by outside trucker then the Hazardous Good Form needs to be generated and sent with the shipping papers (packing list and SDS).
We ship our products from the warehouses below:
20-47 128th Street
College Point, NY 11356
8541 East North Belt Drive
Humble, TX 77396
9431 Bay Area Boulevard
Pasadena, TX 77507